You are here
Spark to Market!
"Spark to Market" is an event designed to connect enertech and cleantech entrepreneurs with resources to help them bring their products and ideas to market. Join us at no cost(!) and engage with public and private sources of funding, industry leaders, manufacturers, incubators, as well as other local entrepreneurs.
- Continental Breakfast
- Introduction by Stuart Yasgur, Managing Director, ASHOKA
- Keynote address by Rich Lechner, vice president of Energy and Environment, IBM
- “Making Sparks” Panel, moderated by Micah Kotch, Director of Operations, NYC ACRE|NYU-Poly
- Bryan Berry, Project Manager, Clean Energy Business Growth and Innovation, NYSERDA
- Arrun Kapoor, Principal, SJF Ventures
- Ann Li, Director, Center for Economic Transformation, NYC Economic Development Corp
- Russell Tencer, CEO, Wind Products LLC
- Diana Propper, General Partner, Expansion Capital Partners
Networking to follow.
Signups closed for this Event
Auditorium, Room 213